Want to know what are the best eCommerce platforms in 2020? Look no further. Here is a list of best platforms for your eCommerce business website.
For anyone keen on starting an eCommerce business, this is the right time. The raging pandemic has compelled us to turn online – online businesses have reported huge sales over the last few months.
Ecommerce platforms offer convenient setup & management, and many provide low-cost options as well. Instead of selling through marketplaces like eBay or Amazon, businesses are now moving to have their website with eCommerce. It all begins with the selection of an online eCommerce platform.
Here is a glimpse of the best eCommerce platforms in 2020.
One of the most popular platforms, where more than $100 billion transactions take place yearly.
Top Features of Magento:
- Search engine friendly – faster loading, generates google sitemaps, sorts & modifies popular searches
- Mobile-Friendly – Supports, video, and audio media files, easy product display, open for Android, iPhone, and Mobile Opera Browsers
- Total Site Management – Customized design templates, control sites from admin panel
- Easy Order Management – Allows creating more invoices, easy creating, editing of orders from admin panel, RSS feed for fresh orders
- Numerous Tracking and Reporting – Tax reports, Google Analytics reports, Total sales report, refund report
WooCommerce is quite popular among web developers. Online businesses can customize their eCommerce site with several extensions. The platform is ideal for all those who know WordPress well.
Top Features of WooCommerce:
- Plenty of themes available – Select any theme which works for you
- Easy customization options – WooCommerce lets users edit any section of the website
- Blogging option – There is a built-in blogging option which allows the eCommerce business to publish great content
- Embed product & checkout – Use shortcodes to add products to a blog post.
- Easy to find products through tags, categories, and attributes – Easy for customers to get what they need.
Shopify is counted amongst the best eCommerce platforms with a great track record. It is easy to use and offers distinct point-of-sale services.
Top Features of Shopify:
- Shopify POS – Take payments anywhere. Sales get linked to the Shopify account, and inventory is updated, no matter where the point of sales is.
- Auto-Calculation of Shipping Prices – Auto-calculating features calculates the accurate shipping cost based on weight and location.
- Discount Codes – Use special discount codes & increase revenue.
- Social Media Integration – For those with large social following, have a chance to recreate shop on the Facebook page. Buyers can purchase from a social site directly.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery – Many customers add products to their carts and leave without purchasing. That’s a lot of sales you might miss on. Through the standard plan, there is an option to send emails to each customer, to remind them about the cart.
Squarespace is a one-stop solution for building an e-commerce store. The platform perfect for beginners with no expertise.
Top Features of Squarespace:
- Convenient Pricing Plans – Select a plan as per convenience. Plans include personal, business, basic commerce, & advanced commerce plans.
- User-friendly CMS – Create a professional site without coding. Edit it easily through friendly CMS.
- Templates Choice – Squarespace offers more than 100 templates to choose
- Stock of Images – Squarespace offers a huge stock of images to use on the website. These images are free to use
- Plenty of eCommerce Features – Online features include subscriptions, gift cards, and real-time carrier shipping options.
These were some of the best eCommerce Platforms in 2020.