The past few years, we have actually done round-up posts to share some of our preferred posts of the year.
We are following suit this year to share several of the most useful, eye-opening pieces of a crazy 2021. Whether for those fireside evenings over the vacations, or those long cross-country flights, here is 50 posts sure to get you set to handle 2021 with a renewed focus.
In 2021, marketers were required to become consumer centric. We saw a couple of patterns emerge here: a re-focus on nurturing existing buyers/subscribers, utilizing AI for personalization, and optimizing content/campaigns with tech.
50 Top Popular Articles For 2021– Woblogger
Woblogger is a well reputed digital marketing market. Without more ado, we present Woblogger’s leading 50 digital marketing posts of 2021.
- 12 Best Material Design Website Examples to Draw Inspirations
- How Can Virtual Events Increase the Success of Your Online Business
- Proven Tips to Create Blog Posts That Convert Like Crazy
- Weebly vs WordPress – Key Differences You Should Know
- Ways to Make Your Blog Stand Out
- Reasons Why Your Business Absolutely Needs SEO
- Time-Saving Blogging Tools You Need to Use in a Workspace
- Digging for Buried Treasure in Your Blog Archives
- Tips for Growing a Successful Business
- What should I blog about?
- Smart ideas for using social media to boost your online sales this season
- Speed is now a landing page factor for Google Search rankings
- The Definitive Guide to Running an SEO Website Audit
- Video Marketing Tips for Small Businesses
- The best blogging tools to increase your productivity and traffic
- Tips for Finding Your Profitable Blogging Niche
- The Step Guide to Rock Your Content Marketing
- CRM Benefits that Will Improve Your Bottom Line
- How to Build an Email List with WordPress
- What should you avoid when developing a search optimized website
- The Best Tools for Improving Your Writing
- Top 10 Best Bloggers Around the World That Will Inspire Your Life
- 12 Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog
- How Social Media Networking can Boost your Ecommerce Sales
- Cloud Servers vs. Dedicated Servers Comparison
- Shared Hosting vs VPS: Which One Should You Choose?
- Google’s updated SERP snippet length: What should be your SEO strategy now?
- Ways Your Content Marketing Strategy Can Use Big Data
- How to Create a Unique and Memorable Brand Identity
- 2021 InMotion Hosting Coupons and Promos
- Best Practices: How to Design a Database
- Teslathemes Christmas sale: 40% OFF on all WordPress themes
- 7 Tips for Starting a Side Hustle
- Techniques of Website Speed Optimization: Performance Testing and Improvement Practices
- Blogging for Business: 5 Ways to Determine your Target Markets
- Amazon Affiliate Program: How to Get Started and Make Money
- The Top 7 Disadvantages of Working from Home at a glance
- Here are 9 tips for how to write long-form content better
- 7 crucial things to know before you start freelancing
- Ways to Improve Customer Experience for Your eCommerce Website in 2021
- Grammarly Review (2021): Is Grammarly Worth It? My Verdict
- Ways to promote your e-commerce product without being salesy
- How to Audit your Website: An SEO Beginners Guide
- The Key Elements of a High-Quality Website
- Technical SEO Checklist: 10 Technical SEO Tips to Instantly Boost Your Traffic
- Ways to Improve SEO on Your WordPress Website
- Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- Ways to Make Your Website More User-Friendly
- Ways to design your blog posts to engage more readers
- WordPress Performance Optimization Best Practices
The list goes on. And building out a marketing program for lead nurturing, one that’s extensive and driven by multi-touch attribution information caught from some or all of the sources above, is no small endeavor. That may explain why 25 percent of marketers state organizational and structural challenges are the leading factor they haven’t adopted data-driven attribution (Think With Google).
What is Digital Marketing and How Do I Get Started?
Generally, digital marketing describes any online marketing efforts or assets. Email marketing, pay-per-click marketing, social media marketing and even blogging are all excellent examples of digital marketing– they assist introduce people to your company and convince them to purchase.
These are some of the most popular on Woblogger’s digital marketing assets and strategies services use to reach people online.